- Superior letter/legal-size B&W print/copy output at up to 35 ppm, with standard Super G3 fax to give you more input/output capability in less space
- Scanning in both color and B&W with auto document feeder
- Built-in PCL and PostScript emulation at no extra cost to make you more productive right out of the box
- 850-sheet maximum paper capacity in small footprint, for handling large workloads in small spaces
- Sleek black cabinet design looks great in small offices, branch locations, clinics, schools, retail facilities and other business and professional environments
- Mobile printing support (AirPrint, Google Cloud Print)
- Konica Minolta participates in EPEAT, a rating standard for measuring electronics products’ environmental impact.
All-round A4 monochrome output devices
The bizhub 4020 / 3320 are optimal for small offices that require high multifunctional A4 performance within a limited space. And optional Wi-Fi connectivity allows them to be set up as network devices in more locations without the trouble of installing LAN cables.
Compact enough to fit almost anywhere
The 489 mm wide × 452 mm deep bizhub 4020 and 389 mm wide × 472 mm deep bizhub 3320 are compact enough to be placed even on a desktop with little space.
High-speed , high quality outputs
Get high-speed outputs of 40 ppm (A4) with the bizhub 4020 and 33 ppm (A4) with the bizhub 3320 at 600 × 600 dpi. In addition, 1,200 × 1,200 dpi high-resolution is also available for higher quality outputs. PCL6 emulation – often used for business – and PostScript3 emulation are also supported to provide an enhanced range of outputs.
Scan at high speeds of 19 opm in colour and 41 opm (42 opm for 3320) in monochrome. The scanner even supports legal size paper*1 and the standard equipped RADF (Recirculating Automatic Document Feeder)*2 boosts scanning performance even further for high volume documents.
*1 Scanning from the platen (document glass surface) is supported up to A4 paper only for the bizhub 3320.
*2 ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) for the bizhub 3320.